We know that choosing the right ring size can be a challenge. The best option: if you’re near a jewelry store, most will be happy to size you for free.
Another option is to print off this chart.
MEASURE BY PAPER
1. Cut a piece of paper so it's long enough to wrap around your finger.
2. Wrap it firmly at the base of the knuckle. Mark the overlap.
3. Lay it flat and use a ruler to measure the length in millimeters.
4. Repeat a couple of times until you are sure.
5. Use the chart below to find the corresponding ring size.
Anyway, don´t worry! We offer free size changes. See FAQs for info.